Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have full time & part time opportunities for our In-Store Bakery on our holiday park. We offer full training and flexible day time working hours to suit your lifestyle – You’ll be pleased to know there’s no ‘pre-dawn’ working hours involved in our In-Store Bakeries.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
– Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
– 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
– Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
– Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
– 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
– Reward & Recognition Schemes
– Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
– 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
– We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 from £7.50 / 18+ from £9.50
Working Hours: Various shifts available
What You’ll Be Doing
As an In-Store Bakery Assistant you bake our delicious pre-made bakery items including Cookies, Pastries and Pies throughout the day and package them ready for sale to our hungry guests.
– Operating and monitoring ovens
– Wrapping items for sale
– Work with the Team to help keep our kitchens and stores clean and safe – Always taking Health & Safety very seriously
What We Would Like You To Bring
You don’t need experience to join our Team! You may already be the next star of ‘ The Great British Bake Off’, a Kitchen Assistant or In-store Bakery Assistant or just looking for a new role that offers great working hours. It may sound like a cliché, but all we’re looking for is a fantastic ‘Team Player’. You’ll be eager and willing to learn – With a huge portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!