CMA HR Division are delighted to be partnering with a world leader to resource a HR Manager to join a warm, welcoming, successful team. The HR Manager will be accountable for the leadership and delivery of results in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Leadership Development their division.
What will the role of the HR Manager involve?
• Partner with Business Leadership on business growth activities including acquisitions and integrations. Building a sustainable culture that will support the growth and delivery of business into the future, measurable through Positive Employee Relations;
• Partner with line managers, coaching and advising them on all people matters;
• Working closely with the line management team to actions to address and resolve employee relations issues;
• Work directly with the recognised trade Union(s), holding monthly meetings and building on the existing positive relationships within the Client Group(s);
• Ensure the consistent and equitable application of organisation policies and procedures;
• Prepare reports, documentation and relevant presentations that are required on a regular and ad hoc basis.
Suitable Candidate for the HR Manager vacancy:
• The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and happy with being hands on;
• Proven experience of working in a generalist environment where there has been a requirement to lead significant strategic projects;
• Developing HR talent both directly and within a matrix environment;
• Knowledge of employment law and regulatory requirements, including but not limited to TUPE;
• Experience in a multi-site unionized environment with an established record of maintaining positive relationships.
Additional benefits and information for the HR Manager:
• Excellent company benefits;
• Free parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.