Job Title: HGV1 Driver
Hours: Monday – Friday (08:00AM start times)
Salary: £33,500Pa (plus OVERTIME paid after 160hr per month)
We are currently recruiting for a HGV1 Driver to join a Uttoxeter based company on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
· Loading and unloading units in and out of the Warehouse;
· Delivery and collection of units to customers across United Kingdom and further afield as required;
· Installation of refrigeration units and Cold-Room construction onsite (full training provided);
· Management of Delivery and Collection paperwork via system;
· Compliance with company, regulatory & customer health and safety policies.
Experience & Qualification
Hold a valid HGV Class 1 Driving Licence (C+E), Driver CPC Qualification and Digital Tachograph Card
Experience driving of HGV’s (ideally, however newly qualified are encouraged to apply!)
Must be able to lift, push and pull equipment heavy equipment
Excellent time keeping;
Flexible and adaptable attitude;
Excellent problem solver and resourceful thinker;
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
· All work is partnered alongside a porter to support with loading, onsite installation, and collections.
· Working pattern is Monday – Friday 40 hour week, with occasional weekend work available with allowances. There will be occasional weekends which will be an additional £150 per day.
If this role is of interest please call 01283 808262 and ask for Alice, Jade or Sophie. Or text ‘HGV1UTT’ to 07375 144461 to be fast tracked for registration. Or click ‘APPLY NOW’ for your CV to be sent over to them.