Head of MISSalary: up to £210 per dayFull time temporaryTelford TeacherActive are working in partnership with a Further Education College in Telford who are looking for an interim Head of MIS to join their College on a temporary ongoing basis.The Interim Head of MIS will be responsible for producing accurate and timely reports from the college’s Management Information Systems (MIS). The reports will be used to inform decision-making processes and support strategic planning initiatives. The successful candidate will work closely with, and have line management of, the MIS team to ensure that data is correctly extracted, manipulated, and reported, using appropriate software tools and techniques.The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working with and analysing complex data sets, using advanced excel , SQL, Reporting Services and Power BI
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications to an advanced level
• Experience of working with a student records system. ProSuite would be advantageous but good working knowledge of other data systems
• A comprehensive understanding of all ESFA funding streams and experience of ILR rules and audit regulations
• Data management and/or computing qualification or significant work experience
I am a Further Education specialist and I’m dedicated to understanding your needs when it comes to finding you the perfect role. I will support with an easy, quick onboarding. If you are interested in this Head of MIS position, or want to hear about any of my other fantastic opportunities please click ‘apply’ now, and I will be in touch with you to discuss further. All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.