Are you an experienced Funeral Service Operative or are you looking to make a start within the funeral industry? Are you looking to work for a close-knit family firm with over 100 years in the business of supporting bereaved families? How about a great package and diverse/interesting work? Brilliant! We look forward to hearing from you!
MPLOY is looking for a permanent Funeral Service Operative to join our highly valued and well-established client in Poole, Dorset.
Why should you be interested? Our client is offering:
– a salary of £22,000 to £26,000 PA dependant on your experience.
– permanent full-time work with a 40 hours per week contract.
– a family friendly working pattern of Monday to Friday with hours of 0800hrs to 1630hrs daily.
– circa £4,000 PA extra earning potential with ‘on-call’ work. You can expect to be ‘on-call’ one weeknight a week and one weekend in four.
– a role in which no previous relevant experience is required.
– 28 days of annual leave PA.
– varied work within a caring and supportive environment.
– a commutable location in central Dorchester.
– a generous company pension where our client pays the full 8% workplace contribution.
– excellent professional development opportunities.
In return for these excellent benefits our client is looking for a candidate who:
– is a compassionate and empathetic person who recognises the importance of the role and their responsibility not only to the deceased but also to the families our client is privileged enough to care for. You will have an eye for detail and possess an appreciation that your work is the final opportunity to deliver a fitting tribute/celebration of a deceased persons’ life.
– is physically fit and possesses a clean UK driving licence. You can expect collecting deceased persons, bearing and driving to be major responsibilities within post.
– is organised. You can expect to order coffins and relevant consumables whilst ensuring all deliveries are received and put away in an orderly manner.
– will aid in preparing the deceased for burial, cremation and/or viewing.
– maintain and clean our client’s hearses ensuring they are always prepared to an immaculate standard.
– is a team player. You can expect to work with several internal stakeholders, including our client’s Funeral Directors, to ensure all relevant administrative tasks are completed to the highest standards.
– is conversant with the Microsoft Office package and is confident using telephone systems.
– is an articulate communicator with an excellent standard of written & spoken English.
Sound like you? Superb, we look forward to receiving your application. For more details on the role please feel free to call us on 01305 213883
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.