Food Technology TeacherStart Date – ImmediatelySalary – £130-£180 per day depending on experienceTorbay Are you an enthusiastic Food Technology Teacher looking for a new challenge?Do you want to work in a school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children?Do you like to inspire and encourage all your students to achieve to their best ability? TeacherActive are excited to be working with a variety of mainstream schools in the Torbay area. We are currently looking for a Food Technology Teacher with the ability to hit the ground running, for short term, long term, or permanent roles.The Senior Leadership Teams are looking for an experienced Food Technology Teacher who has the ability to hit the ground running, teaching Key Stage 3 / KS3 and Key Stage 4 / KS4, supporting students through their GCSE years. The successful candidate will have
• Experience teaching Food Technology up to Key Stage 4 / KS4 ( Key Stage 5 / KS5 desirable)
• An in-depth knowledge of the national curriculum, being able to deliver to students of differing abilities
• QTS with a Maths specialism (Early Careers Teachers / ECT also encouraged to apply)
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
• Market leading daily rates of pay
• A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
• The opportunity to make a genuine difference
• Free career and recruitment advice
• Guaranteed Payment Scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
• TeacherActive Referral Scheme – receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance, and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.If you are interested in this position, or want to hear about any of my other opportunities, please click ‘apply’ now, and I will be in touch with you to discuss email@example.com 693313All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.