Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 247,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
Your journey starts here…
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team delivering a service to an array of customers? Are you looking for a challenge on a flexible basis? Want to join a cracking team and a business that has opportunities across the UK? If the answer is yes, then read on. We are currently recruiting for a Food Service Assistant to be a part of our integral team in Sunbury on Thames, Surrey.
What’s in it for you…
– £9.90 per hour
– 40 hours a week
– Life assurance
– You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
– As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
Main responsibilities include…
– Service of food and/or beverages to customers
– Ensure all food hygiene regulations are adhered to
– Cleaning duties associated with service and related equipment and/or furniture.
– Preparation of service area and/or service points.
– To contribute to maintaining high standards of personal hygiene
– Our MissionRooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
– About AramarkAramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.