Recruiting exclusively through CMA, our client is a global organisation and a leader within its field. Following recent changes in their structure, they are currently looking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager to join them in a key role at their offices near to Weymouth, Dorset.
What will the Finance Manager role involve?
• Working closely with the Finance Director, providing commercial support and looking at potential systems changes, whilst also providing key financial information to support key decision making;
• Preparation of annual budgets and five year plans, together with twelve month rolling forecasts;
• Preparation of all Group and statutory reporting;
• Managing and overseeing the day to day activities of the transactional finance team;
• Taking ownership of the general ledger;
• Review and implementation of financial processes and controls;
• Monthly management accounting and consolidation of accounts including foreign subsidiaries;
• Dealing with any tax issues, compliance and reporting, which will include VAT, PAYE and corporation tax;
• Management of treasury and cash flow.
Suitable Candidate for the Finance Manager vacancy:
• Fully qualified, ideally with experience of working in a group accounting environment;
• Up to date knowledge of reporting standards;
• Good Excel skills.
Additional benefits and information for the role of Finance Manager:
• Good benefits including good holiday entitlement, matched pension and BUPA;
• Potential for hybrid working.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.