CMA Executive is delighted to be partnering with a reputable independent organisation in the South Coast who require an Interim Finance Director, who will work closely with the Management Team and oversee a period of change for a sizeable finance function. Reporting to, and working closely with the CEO, this opportunity is suited to a career Interim who will provide cover during the hire of a permanent FD/CFO and the ongoing demands presented by a rapidly growing business. Based mostly onsite in West Dorset, there will be some availability to work in a hybrid format with optional accommodation available to applicants from further afield. What will the Interim Finance Director role involve?
• Support the Head of Finance and mentor and develop a Team of circa 40 in finance;
• Ensure reporting of a large number of entities within a group, is conducted accurately and efficiently;
• Establishing a review and framework for robust financial controls and procedures;
• Review of current systems and highlight potential efficiencies for future implementation;
• Work with external bodies to ensure accurate Audits are managed appropriately;
• Ensure insightful information is provided for the Board and divisional management teams.
Suitable Candidate for the Interim Finance Director vacancy:
• We are searching for a professional who is available to start immediately and has the ability to be based immediately from West Dorset;
• You will be a fully qualified Accountant with demonstrable PQE experience at Finance Director level;
• This is suited to a candidate who possesses a problem solving mindset and is adaptable and agile in their thinking;
• Experience of multi site, hospitality, leisure or the care sector will be considered desirable.
Additional benefits and information for the role of Interim Finance Director:
• Competitive day rate, alongside the opportunity to work with professionals who are considered highly successful and reputable in their industry;
• Opportunity to be considered for longer term employment if local;
• Primary location for the role is West Dorset, with some flexible working offered and the ability to use temporary accommodation by the coast as part of the package.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.