We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic field workers to join our hard working fruit teams on a temporary basis from April (May) to September 2023.
The role will require a certain level of manual handling, so this needs to be taken into consideration. Previous experience in similar roles would be an advantage but not essential.
Excellent earning potential. You will be paid a guaranteed minimum hourly rate, performance bonuses and overtime when you work over 8 hours per day or 48 hours per week.
Own transport essential due to location and early starts.
• Flexibility for start and finish times
• Good attitude to work
• You must be able to work outdoors and be physically fit to carry out manual handling activities and cope with long periods of standing, bending and walking.
• Reliability and hands on attitude
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Own transport essential due to location and early starts
As a field worker you will have the following responsibilities:
• Undertaking husbandry work and adhering to the husbandry training provided
• Picking soft fruits and adhering to the training provided
• Achieving hourly targets
• Undertaking mesh/fleece work if necessary
• Compliance with Company’s policies and legal guidelines
• Carrying out any other reasonable duties
Please note the job is for workers with the right to work in the UK only