We are recruiting for a Automotive Factory operative role for a leading manufacturer of engineered products for the Automotive market, which is designed to suppress noise, vibration, harshness, and heat in vehicles company.This is a day’s only Automtotive Factroy Operative position based in an Automotive industry in Norton Canes.Experience required- previous automotive and manufacturing experience.What they do:
• Rubber and plastics mouldings
• Aerosol seals
• Seals and gaskets
• Automotive interior and exterior
• And more!
The role involves loading and unloading machines, trimming and quality checking lightweight Automotive parts. You will be working off daily job cards and must complete when finished.Shift Times:
• Days Only: Monday – Thursday 08.00am to 16.30pm & Friday 08.00am to 13.00pm. Total of 37 hours. 30 min unpaid lunch.
• Day shift rate paid at £9.50 per hour – raising in April 2023.
• Overtime: During the week & Sat- £14.25 as long as full hours for the week have been completed. Sunday on the same basis but £19.00.
Address:Bellsize Cl, Norton Canes, Cannock WS11 9TQBenefits:
• Ongoing Assignment
• Weekly pay
• Training provided
• Canteen facilities
• Pension scheme
**Hiring Automotive Factory Operatives based in Norton Canes with Factory experience.This is a day’s only position Monday to Friday. **SUPPLYL(Barton)The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss