An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to join a Cheshire based renewable energy company on a full-time basis, to help with the installation and management of existing projects.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £40,000 per year including a company vehicle, pension, training opportunities, and career progression.
As the Electrician, you will have the following skills and attributes:
• Installation of domestic PV systems
• Visiting customer sites, discussing requirements, providing quotes, covering all aspects of projects from start to finish.
• 18th edition wiring regulations
• C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing
• Comfortable working at heights
• Previous Solar PV experience is desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
• Full UK driving licence
You will be working at various sites within a 1 hour radius of Sandbach between 8.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Overtime is available.
Appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
If you would like to apply for the Electrician position, click apply and send us your CV!