Domestic Gas Engineer
£26,000-£40,000 (experience based)
Van + Fuel Card
• Attending to reactive, emergency, and routine repairs as well as scheduled appointments as instructed,
• Typical repairs can include leaking pipes, HIU repairs, broken taps and showers, and maintenance and gas servicing of landlord properties.
• Working from job tickets on a handheld device daily,
• Communicate effectively with our office staff to maintain an accurate record of all work carried out.
• Positively represent the company to customers and to the public.
What will you bring:
• Qualified to NVQ 3 level or able to demonstrate the level of skills and experience required to be successful in the role.
• Experience working in residential maintenance and repairs works environment would be very advantageous.
• Excellent customer service skills and a strong commitment to retaining these standards whilst working in a professional environment, with the ability to ensure customers feel safe and comfortable in your company.
• Motivated in your approach to work as an individual and team.
If you are interested in the role, please apply. If you have any questions, call the office on 0121 809 1999 and ask for Steffan.