Delivery Van Driver
Pay – £10.42 per hour
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Job Type: Temporary with possible opportunity of a permanent role.
Gi Group are recruiting for multi drop drivers to work in Tonbridge, TN9 area.
Flexibility on finish times and shift times may vary so please take this into consideration before applying.
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
* Driving a 3.5t long wheel-based van delivering approx 40 drops per day in your first week, increasing week on week thereafter to local residential and commercial addresses.
* Adhering to standard work processes at all times.
* The depot covers PR area.
* Following 100% to sequence the route on the PDA (route planning device).
Van Driver Requirements:
* A full and valid UK Cat B Driving licence (manual licence).
* A maximum of 6 points on your licence.
* Experience of driving a 3.5t van is essential.
* Previous multi-drop experience is essential
* Must have held driving licence for minimum of 12 months and be in current home address.
* We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
* We’re looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly.
* You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg).
* You must be able to provide various documents for identity checks.
If you’re looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment then apply NOW.
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text “DRIVER” before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.