Newspaper Delivery Driver – Up to £504 per week – Dartford
NewsTeam Group are currently looking for an Early Morning Newspaper Delivery driver in the above area. Immediate start available.
About the role
This is a permanent, part-time, self-employed contract – ideal if you’re looking to earn some extra money while leaving time for other commitments during the day.
You will be delivering newspapers to households on a pre-designated route.
To join our team as an early morning delivery driver you need to:
• Be available to work 7 mornings per week from 2.30am (approx 3.5 – 4 hours)
• Own your own car or small van (with reasonable running costs)
• Own a smartphone (android or iPhone)
• Live locally to the area above
Rewards and Benefits
• Delivery drivers are paid a standard drop rate of £0.60 per drop
• There is a guaranteed minimum of £420 per week (including training period)
• Full round has up to 840 weekly drops achieving a weekly total of up to £504
• Career progression is available within the group to supervisory and managerial positions.
• This is an excellent opportunity for early risers wanting to earn some extra money.
We’re a fast growing, nationwide newspaper and magazine delivery company; providing a professional and reliable daily delivery service to approximately 60,000 households throughout the UK.
If you think the job’s for you, apply today!