Are you a friendly, customer focussed individual looking to work for a company that want to support your development? Do you enjoy working to targets and get satisfaction from hitting them and want the opportunity to earn bonuses? Do you want the opportunity to earn qualifications, learn and develop in your career?If you’ve answered YES, check out this opportunity in Stratford-upon-Avon. If you’ve got a great customer service background in retail, hospitality, or just love to talk to people – this would be a fantastic opportunity for you. This Stratford-upon-Avon based business are looking for TWO new Customer Service Advisors to join their team. People in this team feel motivated and inspired and always feel like they’re supported in their careers.Benefits of this Customer Service Advisor position:
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays that increases with longevity of service
• Excellent training and progression plans (including to team leader and management level)
• Fully funded Cert CII qualification
• Employee assistance program
• Reward scheme for hitting targets
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
• Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone
• Providing information and advice on insurance products
• General customer service such as updating customers’ addresses, sending statements etc
• Getting involved in internal projects
Requirements of a Customer Service Advisor:
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• A desire to progress and develop within your career
• Experience working to targets or a want to work in this environment
• Ability to talk to anyone
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
• Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
• Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry’s leading professional body.
• DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C’s APPLY!