Are you highly organised? Buckinghamshire College Group are looking for a Curriculum Team Administrator to join our Services Industries and FL/SOL department, based at our Aylesbury Campus (37 hours over 52 weeks).
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Provide administrative support to the Faculty Director and associated managers within the team.
* Monitor student attendance and punctuality and support lecturers in following up concern with students, parents and employers.
* Administer the Student Disciplinary Process within the team.
* Working alongside the Faculty Director to ensure smooth running of the department, organising external verifier visits, preparing for induction weeks, parents evenings and maintain inventory and fair usage of department resources.
* EHCP Knowledge desirable.
We will encourage you to develop new skills and expand your opportunities within the college. We are also flexible and accommodating, allowing you to be as productive as possible.
While working at Buckinghamshire College Group you can also take advantage of a host of employee benefits including:
* Pension scheme – LGPS (18.3% employer contribution)
* 30 holiday entitlement & Additional annual leave purchase scheme
* Free onsite parking
* A wide range of learning – access to free training & continuous professional development
* Discounts in the Aylesbury Day Nursery & Aylesbury Salon Intuition
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Cycle to work and local business employee corporate discount schemes
Here at Buckinghamshire College Group, we are passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities to achieve their learning goals and life aspirations. You will find a warm welcome at all of our campuses in; Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, where we are a thriving community of over 590 Staff and 7,000 students and we are sure that whatever your aspirations and career goals, we can help you to achieve them.
This College does one of the most important jobs in the country – educating people of all ages to help them to succeed in life and create the skills society needs.
Moreover, we do it well. We have high standards, with good success rates for students and more students joining us each year.
Our staff are the most important resource that the College has in securing this success. We therefore value our staff highly and offer a competitive reward and benefits package.
We hope you will want to be part of Buckinghamshire College Group and we very much look forward to welcoming you.
Commitment to Safeguarding
BCG is committed to equal opportunities for all, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff alike; all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Only completed applications will be considered for this role. All applicants will need to complete an application form via our College Website.
For more information on the role please contact HR directly.
Closing date for applications is the 25th April 2023 with interviews taking place shortly after.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if we receive sufficient applications or source a suitable candidate. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.