An exciting opportunity has arisen from our client, and we are looking for a temporary Credit Controller in Sherborne, Dorset. The role also includes some administrative functions within the accounts department.
This role offers an immediate start.
Duties to include:
* Post items from Bank onto customer accounts system and reconcile bank accounts on a daily basis
* Monitoring credit given to customers and tracking outstanding invoices
* Post cheques received and arrange for the banking to go into the Bank
* Contacting customers reference any queries with payments
* Liaise with Salespeople to arrange collection of cheques and outstanding queries as necessary
* Inputting of credit/debit card payments
* Sending out new account forms
* Taking up trade references and setting credit limits
* Notifying results to account holder
* Contacting customers for payment of outstanding invoices
* Setting up and monitoring direct debits where necessary
* Sending copy invoices and statements when requested and resolving any account problems with customers
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (flexible)
Pay: £12.64 per hour, paid weekly
For more information, please apply with an up-to-date CV or call Acorn by Synergie’s Yeovil Office.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.