Hays Education are looking for Cover Supervisors for March 2023. Competitive rates of pay.
Cover Supervisor Jobs – Across Eastbourne & East Sussex
Your new company:
Join the new pool of supply teachers for Secondary Schools in Eastbourne & East Sussex for March 2023.
WE ARE CURRENTLY INUNDATED WITH WORK AND CAN GUARANTEE WORK FOR EACH DAY THAT YOU ARE AVAILABLE*
Long term & short term cover supervisor positions readily available.
HAYS EDUCATION – 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN BRIGHTON & EAST SUSSEX FOR COVER SUPERVISOR JOBS
Your new role:
Register now if you are interested in any of the following:
* Long term assignments
* To be on our pool of agency staff for short term, pre-booked or daily supply
* Part time options, daily or regular bookings
* Access to Permanent Jobs from a Hays Specialist permanent team that are not advertised on the TES
What you’ll need to succeed:
In order to be successful for this position you will need to be a Cover Supervisor, with experience working in Secondary Schools in the past 5 years.
What you’ll get in return:
* You will receive a free online career review with an experienced and dedicated Education Recruiter.
* You will have access to the Hays Education Safeguarding training free of charge.
* You will be paid a competitive wage; dependant on training, experience, or qualifications.
* Holiday pay scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call 01273 729465 now.
**Hays Education are currently recruiting Qualified Secondary Teachers for several long term/permanent teaching roles around Brighton & East Sussex. Refer a Friend/Colleague and Hays can issue £250 vouchers for every successful appointment