Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven, we have an opportunity for an Internal Audit / Compliance Administrator to support our busy holiday park teams and help us create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests! This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety & Financial led Compliance Administrator to join us on a full time, permanent basis.A little About Us & What’s In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
– Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
– 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
– Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
– Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
– 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
– Reward & Recognition Schemes
– Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
– 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
– We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
SALARY: Highly CompetitiveWhat You’ll Be DoingAs a Park and Financial Safety Administrator you will, support Haven Park departmental leadership teams in ensuring every aspect of their operation is safe, secure and compliant with all required safety standards and practices. To ensure every department has the processes and checks in place to protect stock and financial assets.- Responsible for monitoring, supporting and coaching park departmental teams in achieving the required standards of financial and safety compliance in across the park.
– Carry out internal audits of departmental daily, weekly and monthly checks.
– Ensure accurate records are kept relating to internal and external safety and compliance processes
– Monitor and ensure all team working in specific business areas hold any relevant qualifications
– Ensure all external contractors hold the required qualifications for work being carried out and have effective site inductions.
– Support departmental teams in ensuring required risk assessments are in place, effective, and are updated as required.
– Advise and carry out checks on all safe systems of work.
– Ensures cash control, stock administration, delivery processes and any required security measures are in place and managedWORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week over 5 daysWhat We Would Like You To BringYou will have previous experience within a Safety Audit / Compliance led role. As well as exceptional communication skills and a keen ability to influence leaders.- Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
– Evidence of previous administrative roles.
– Able to present information confidently at all levels.
– High level of attention to detail and accuracy
– Experience of audit compliance
– Experience of cash and stock control processesYou may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Park and Financial Safety Administrator and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!