We are looking for people to make calls from home, to care homes, in order to pose as potential clients and collect data regarding the fees charged. The project will run for 10-11 weeks from 3rd April and we need the same people to make the calls across that period. We will give full briefing on how to make the calls and enter the data, and a loose script to use initially until you find your own approach/flow. You will enter the data into an Excel spreadsheet that we provide, and return the completed sheet to us by End of Business each Thursday. Calling periods run from Friday to Thursday and exclude weekends and bank holidays.
Each week will comprise 60 records for which to return data. (To note, some people do take on multiple sets of data per week once they have found their feet.)
If multiple attempts are needed (e.g. the call goes to voicemail), then four attempts are required before the record is marked as unobtainable (and this would be payable); no more than 2% of records should be unobtainable, based on our experience.
– A phone on which to make the calls (call charges are not reimbursed, so a plan that includes landline calls is preferable)
– The ability to play a role
– The ability to get straight to the point and control a conversation (this saves wasted time and minimises the time spent on calls
– Our current callers carry out between 7 and 12 completed records per hour, depends on how efficiently they manage to control the calls in order to obtain the information. We are always on hand to support you with advice on how to be as efficient as possible.
– Based on this, the time taken to complete the 60 records should range from 5-9 hours. The fixed fee for completing 60 records is £120. leading to a usual hourly rate of £13.33-£24.