An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Night service Community Team at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Do you want the privilege of caring for patients in their own homes to deliver increasingly complex, holistic care? If yes, community nursing may be the right career choice for you. We are able to offer part-time roles along with a full skills development and preceptorship programme.
All levels of experience are welcome in community nursing. Whether you are newly qualified or looking for a change in direction, we would welcome your application for this exciting opportunity to join the community nursing workforce. As a community nurse, you would be supported to develop into an autonomous practitioner; nursing patients with multiple complex health care needs in their own home.
To contribute to processes for service and quality improvement
Assess the physical and psycho–social needs of patients and deliver
therapeutic interventions based on best available evidence in order to
improve health outcomes.
To manage own case load, delivering and evaluating service delivery to
patients with a variety of medical conditions and those delegated by case
To plan interventions with the Case Manager and other team members
using the common assessment process
To take part in the referral management process to ensure patients are
treated by the most appropriate member of the team/service
To contribute to the development of protocols and procedures developed
for clinical pathways
Assist in the development of case management protocols and guidelines
within their own area of professional practice
Participate in weekend rotas / 7 day working rotas
Listen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! –https://bit.ly/3DNEQfD
What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
• As part of our BHT family, you’ll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
• We offer flexible and agile working opportunities, alongside your NHS benefits of generous annual leave entitlement, pension and access to NHS discount schemes.
• We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
Why work for us?
• We’re committed to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
• As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
• Greater diversity within our BHT family improves positive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
What do we stand for?
• Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
• Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
• Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.
This advert closes on Monday 13 Mar 2023