Are you an organised individual with excellent customer service skills and experience working with IT systems? Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of individuals in your community?
We are currently looking for a temporary Clerical Assistant to work with our public sector client in Broxburn. The role will be focused on the Home Safety Service, which provides technology to support the health and wellbeing of individuals in their own home.
As a Clerical Assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the replacement of existing telecare alarms with a new digital model. This transition forms part of the national programme to transition to digital telecare, and your role will be crucial in ensuring a smooth transition for service users.
– Coordinate and monitor the replacement of existing telecare alarms with a new digital model
– Assist with the analogue to digital telecare transition within the Home Safety Service
– Provide excellent customer service to service users
– Communicate effectively with service users, colleagues and managers at all levels
– Work flexibly to meet deadlines
– Use IT systems confidently
– Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
– Good written skills with excellent attention to accuracy and detail
– Ability to work flexibly to meet deadlines
– Confidence in using IT systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of individuals in your community. The role is temporary, with a pay rate of £11.39 per hour, and will be based in Broxburn for 36 hours per week.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!