Job Title: Holiday Club Playworker
Location: St Mary’s C of E School, Aylesbury, HP19 7WF
Hours: 7.20 – 9.00 for Breakfast Club & 14.45 – 18.00 for After School Club
NB: Up to 40 hrs per week available during school holidays if desired at our nearby holiday club in Thame
Operational Hours for holiday club: 8:30am – 17.30pm
Pay: £7.50 – £10.42
Choose a job you’ll love so it never feels like work!
At Junior Adventures Group we are on the lookout for a happy, enthusiastic and passionate Playworker to join our growing family.
You’d be joining the UK’s leading provider of children’s wraparound care in the UK offering a range of roles in our Breakfast,
After School and Holiday Clubs!
So, what does it mean to be a JAG Playworker?
* Do you want to inspire the next generation? We need someone to provide inclusive, fun, and engaging care for our children while
inspiring them to explore their interests.
* Are you organised and enthusiastic? You would be assisting with the planning and delivery of activities with structure and
enthusiasm. This includes a wide range from multi sports, games, arts & crafts, downtime and structured play.
* Are you proactive, responsible and able to follow procedures? The children in our care are our responsibility so we need team
members to follow certain protocols and policies, for example completing Accident and Incident Forms, Health & Safety checks as
* Do you have bundles of energy, excitement, enthusiasm, and want to make a difference every day, while getting paid? We want
someone who is people-focused, warm, honest and genuine and wants to create unexpected experiences which make people go
* Can you build trust quickly, can you communicate and engage with people? Are you reliable? It is important you can help create
a safe environment for our children. We expect our Playworkers to authentically and professionally communicate with all team
members, parents, children and schools.
* Do you seek a role that allows you to be your special self that is flexible around you? We want your unique talents and skills,
and if you’re a big kid at heart – even better!
Our people will always make us special at JAG – if you answered yes to a number of the questions above – it’s people just like you
we’re looking for! Every single day, our incredible, professional teams make a positive difference in children’s lives across the
Apply now to be a JAG Playworker and start your journey today! We are great now, but we could be even better with you!
** We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and so all our team members require an
enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975,
2013 and 2020.