Job Title: Breakfast & After School Club Setting Manager
Location: Woosehill Community Church (Linked to Hawthorns Primary School), Wokingham RG41 3RS)
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Operational Hours: Monday to Friday – 7.30 – 9.00 & 15.00 pm – 18.00 pm
Pay: from £9.90 up to £10.30 per hour (plus holiday pay)
Contract: Term Time Only or Fixed 52 week rolling contract
Do you want to lead a passionate team who have the same goals as you?
At Junior Adventures Group we are on the lookout for a happy, enthusiastic and passionate Club Manager who is committed to
developing and nurturing other team members, as well as our children. You’d be joining the UK’s leading provider of children’s
wraparound care in the UK offering a range of roles in our Breakfast, After School and Holiday Clubs!
So, what does it mean to be a JAG Club Manager?
* Do you want to lead a passionate team who have the same goals as you? We need someone who can manage, direct and support staff
in their delivery of a safe and effective programme, while ensuring team members are motivated and happy.
* Are you easily approachable and can communicate and engage with people? As a Club Manager you will ensure that there is
effective communication between your venue, your team, parents, the school or host leisure centre and Central Operations.
* Do you want to inspire the next generation? We need someone to provide inclusive, fun, and engaging care for our children while
inspiring them to explore their interests.
* Are you organised and enthusiastic? You would plan, supervise and deliver planned activities with structure and enthusiasm.
This includes a wide range from multi sports, games, arts & crafts, downtime and structured play.
* Are you proactive, responsible and able to follow procedures? The children in our care are our responsibility and we have
protocols and policies we need to follow, we need our Club Managers to implement these with team members.
* Do you have bundles of energy, excitement, enthusiasm, and want to make a difference every day, while getting paid? We want
someone who is people-focused, warm, honest and genuine and wants to create unexpected experiences which make people go
* Do you seek a role that allows you to be your special self that is flexible around you? We want your unique talents and skills,
and if you’re a big kid at heart – even better!
Our people will always make us special at JAG – if you answered yes to a number of the questions above – it’s people just like you
we’re looking for! Every single day, our incredible, professional teams make a positive difference in children’s lives across the
Apply now to be a JAG Club Manager and start your journey today! We are great now, but we could be even better with you!
** We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and so all our team members require an
enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975,
2013 and 2020.