– Catering based roles in Tesco Magor DC NP263TS – at the rate of £11.00/ – PH (subject to change)
To begin with, a compelling opportunity has risen for a Catering/Chef Assistant – Please apply today for this brilliant career change.
BardWood Support Services are continuously recruiting on behalf of clients, and we have come across an exciting opportunity for a Catering/Chef Assistant role. You will be working to provide day to day preparation and cooking of all food for the catering services. To maintain and develop the catering service within the designated unit, in agreement with the client and operations manager.
– This is at a retail distribution centre in Tesco Magor DC NP263TS
– You will be required to attend an induction that lasts 8 hours. This is paid for if you are successful
– Rota to be confirmed after induction
– Immediate starts are available for those who are successful after the induction
Location: BS35 4BR
Rate: £11.30 (subject to change)
Shift Pattern: Minimum 8-hour shifts / 07.30 to 15:00
• Assisting the Chef with basic food preparation (when needed)
• Prepare menu items as allocated and serve customers where directed.
• Keep kitchen, production, storage areas clean and tidy.
• Keep restaurant seating area clean and tidy
• Vending Replenishment across the site
• Shop merchandising and stock rotation in all areas
• Operate Clean as you Go across the site on your shift
• Inform Catering Manager of any stock required as and when required
• Reporting any Defects of equipment to the Catering Manager as soon as possible
• Following COSHH, HACCP & Health, Food Safety Regulations whilst at work.
• Cleaning and completing checks on all areas of the site within Catering
• Operating Cashless till point as required during services
• To drive impulse buying at till point and good knowledge of offers and promotions on at site.
• Any other reasonable request from your Management Team.
– To comply with company standards, including washing and ironing of uniform
– To ensure the correct uniform and PPE is always worn (PPE is required from all who start)
– Must provide your own PPE. This includes safety shoes and a high vis jacket
Please apply today for an immediate call back, we will explain the role fully to ensure you have a full understanding.