Support Workers / Carers – Hospital Home Care Team
UHMB are looking for Support Worker / Carer staff within the South Cumbria area to help with patient’s discharges who have care or rehabilitation needs at home whilst their longer term care arrangements are being established. You will be integral in supporting patients to reach their goals as they return home from their stay in hospital.
Our service also provides high quality outreach care at home for our patients whilst they are awaiting a permanent care provider to begin.
If you want to work for a Trust which offers:-
– more than the minimum wage as a salary
– an extra 35% enhanced wage for working on a Saturday and any weekday evenings and an extra 69% for working Sundays and bank holidays
– an annual increase in salary every year
– 14.38% towards your pension every month
– 27 days holiday (pro rata) increasing to 29 after 5 years’ service and 33 days after 10 years PLUS bank holidays
– a huge number of discounts in high street and other stores through NHS Discounts and the Blue Light Card
– In-house Occupational Health and Wellbeing team with speedy referrals for counselling, CBT and MSK issues along with free annual health checks
– A relocation package of 20% of your salary up to £8000 if you live more than 60 miles away from the Trust and need to relocate
– Paid emergency leave (up to 7 days)
– Lease car opportunity
why not come and see what University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay has to offer?