We have exciting news – we’re looking for a new employee to help us with the assembly and shipping of our products. We’re a small business located near Burneside, north of Kendal, designing and manufacturing bicycle components. Ratio was founded in 2018 and has since grown to four employees, with another engineer also starting in April. We’re now looking for an additional role handling assembly, order fulfilment, machine loading, quality control and other manual tasks.
The new role will be crucial to ensuring Ratio’s products are manufactured and shipped to the same high standards our customers have come to expect. We are looking for someone who’s reliable, conscientious and self-motivated.
We’d love it if you like riding bikes, share our enthusiasm for building a sustainable, responsible business and are prepared to grow in your role with Ratio.
What you’ll be doing:
• Perform assembly of bicycle components according to established procedures, in addition to refining existing processes and developing new processes
• Package and label products
• Prepare and fulfil customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
• Load and unload materials from our CNC mill and lathe
• Inspect products for defects and address any issues
• Maintain a clean and organised workspace
• Learn and grow with the company
• Interest in cycling and outdoor sports
• A level qualifications or above
• Comfortable working with machinery and hand tools
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management skills
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
How to apply:
If you think you might be a good fit, let us know why at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your CV and use the subject line “Assembly and Shipping Role”.