This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, professional individual to join an exciting, multi-professional team within the Staff Development department. This exciting new position has been created to support the Trust-wide apprenticeship offering, with a specific focus on managing relationships with external training providers and leading on promoting apprenticeship throughout the Trust.
The post holder will report to the Non-medical Education manager and play a key role in championing apprenticeships. You will be responsible for managing relationships with external training providers, support divisional and department managers in the recruitment of apprentices, and managing internal apprenticeship applications. You will also take the lead on monitoring our Apprenticeship Service Account.
Flexible working would be considered
• Acting as the main point of contact for external training providers, proactively managing relationships and implementing quality processes.
• Developing and implementing internal application forms and reporting to relevant operational leads
• Producing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidance documents for new processes
• Providing management information in the form of reports or interpretation of data, reporting to various groups
• Support in updating and managing our internal web pages with apprenticeship information and guidance
North Bristol NHS Trust employs over 12,000 staff providing healthcare to the residents of Bristol, South Gloucestershire, and North Somerset from our award-winning hospital building at Southmead
North Bristol NHS Trust values all people as individuals. We aim to be an anti-discriminatory organisation and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We welcome applicants from all underrepresented groups.
As an employee you will have access to:
• 27 days paid leave (rising to 29 after 5 years’ service.)
• Flexible schedules
• Opportunity to work from home
• Excellent company pension
• Opportunities to develop your career
• CPD opportunities
• Employee discounts
• Wellness programmes
• Bike-to-work scheme
In order to be successful in the role of Apprenticeship Relationship Manager, you will need to:
• Have previous experience in account management, ideally in an education setting
• Experience using the Digital Apprenticeship Service Account
• Evidence of ESFA Apprenticeship funding rules
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication, and administrative skills showing a flexible and professional attitude.
• Be a highly self-motivated, energetic, and driven individual, with the ability to work flexibly and manage your own time.
• Be able to build positive relationships with reluctant learners, displaying excellent communication, organisational skills, and administrative skills
This advert closes on Sunday 5 Mar 2023