OverviewAs part of our ongoing expansion, Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Accounting Receivable Coordinator to join our team in Shrewsbury. SalaryNegotiable based on experience
Benefits25 days paid holidays a year + public holidaysLife Assurance – 3 x SalaryShort Term DisabilityStakeholder PensionOur ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take youWe offer flexible working dependent on business need as well study package includedHours40 hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am to 5.00pmTraining and DevelopmentTraining and development will be ongoing. About us Add an annual turnover of $23.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.8 million vehicles and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is its commercial vehicle rental division, providing services tailored to the needs of commercial vehicle hire customers from 28 locations across the UK, while boasting one of the largest and most diverse commercial vehicle rental fleets. Join us as a Accounting Receivable Shrewsbury and be one of the people driving our growth. Diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work every year since it was conceived 17 years ago and have been honored with many other awards along the way. Enterprise promotes a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers. Responsibilities• The successful candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate posting of all customer receipts to the sales ledger. The role holder will work with credit control colleagues, finance and customers to ensure cash is allocated correctly and automated payments are collected on time. Posting cash receipts onto the Kerridge System
• Working with and contacting customers and credit control colleagues to ensure receipts are matched correctly to invoices.
• Processing customer refunds.
• Management of internal control accounts for cash damage and ad hoc income charges.
• Processing of daily, weekly and monthly collection runs by Direct Debit, reconciling invoices to collection amounts and posting payments to the sales ledger.
• To be a team player within the sales ledger function assisting with invoicing and new account checks where required.
• Assisting with testing and developing IT improvements to increase automation.
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external customers.Qualifications High level of accuracyA good working knowledge of Excel Customer focused Adaptable with the ability to manage own workload Excellent ability to communicate at all levels