CMA Recruitment Group are supporting a rapidly growing manufacturing business to appoint an Account Payable Assistant on a 3 month contract to support with a back log of invoices and system change. Due to the continuing growth, this business are looking to expand the finance team and this role may have the possibility to become permanent.
What will the Accounts Payable Assistant role involve?
• Assisting with a backlog of supplier invoices;
• Supporting with the change in finance system;
• Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers;
• Matches of invoices in preparation for payments;
• Supplier statement reconciliation;
• Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries;
• Keeping track of inbound email in a very busy accounts payable inbox;
• Assisting the finance team with the month end process;
• Ad hoc duties to support the finance department.
Suitable Accounts Payable Assistant:
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience;
• Experience working in a fast-paced accounts payable team;
• Confident managing high volume invoice processing;
• Some experience assisting in the changeover of finance systems;
• Personable in nature and can build long lasting relationships with suppliers;
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Hybrid working/flexible working hours;
• A progressive company with plenty of career opportunities;
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays;
• Onsite parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.