4 day working week! Customer Service Advisor. Saturday or Sunday off – Guaranteed!Customer Service AdvisorHours: 8:00am – 6:30pm or 9:30am – 8pm 4 days per weekVarious days off available.Initially based in our vibrant purpose-built office?Flexibility and freedom of an extra day off each week? (Over a month each year)Save on travel costs?Could you take advantage of free onsite parking?Are you looking to opportunities to grow and develop your career?Fancy dining in our onsite restaurant, or treating yourself in our onsite retail store?Yes? We thought so!We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our team and we want to hear from you. What would you be doing?
• Supporting customers of a Leading UK retail bank, with their everyday banking needs, over the phone
• Providing a first-class service, positive experience for both customer and client.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary of up to £ 21,673 ( £22,423 Potential Yr 1 OTE )
• World class training and endless career opportunities supported by two market leading brands
• Eligible for bonus’ of £500 & £250, following 4 & 6 Months service respectively
• Potential to work from home once through your probationary period
• Pension schemes, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
• Savings on travel costs with FREE on-site parking
• 22 days’ holiday plus public holidays (if you are scheduled to work on a bank holiday, you will receive a day in lieu).
• Don’t drive? Don’t worry! We have a shuttle bus to & from Preston Brook office to Runcorn & Warrington station! Which is FREE of charge to all Capita employees Warrington & Runcorn NO TOLL FEE CHARGES
• The list goes on……………….
Where are we based?Preston Brook is just 5 minutes from the M56, and our team enjoy the benefits of a large, free car park, car share schemes, great transport links, onsite retail shop, restaurant, and games room! Next Step Hit ‘Apply now’ to register your interest. Upload your CV where possible and that the first part is complete. If successful, one of our advisors will be in touch to arrange an interview.We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employeesDue to updated legislation, how you complete ‘proof of right to work checks’ in the UK has changed.
• If you have a valid passport: a digital ID verification will be completed as part of your pre-employment checks.
• If you don’t have a valid passport, or you opt out of the digital ID verification process: you’ll need to travel to one of our designated Capita offices as part of your ID verification checks before we can confirm your start date. At the office, your ID will be checked and signed off by a designated manager.
Please note that you’ll need to complete your ID verification checks before you start your role with Capita.ID verification checks can be done by visiting one of the following Capita offices:
• Capita Park, Meadows Road, Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham, S63 5DJ
• Hartshead House, 2 Cutlers Gate, Sheffield, S4 7TL
• Arlington Business Centre), Millshaw Park Lane, Leeds, LS11 0PA
• Chester Road, Preston Brook, Runcorn, WA7 3QA
• Tulketh Mill, Balcarres Road, Preston, PR2 2DY
• India Mill, Bolton Road, Darwen, BB3 1AE
• Glasgow Skypark, Elliot Square, Lancefield Quay, Glasgow, G3 8EP
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.